Guys Ive mentioned Reddcoin a number of times to close friends and some of my favorite clients (Greg, cough) to take a look at Reddcoin. So I pointed my asics today towards Reddcoin, and Ill explain why.
First take a look at the chart below, this was taken today at 9:15am. I want to not only point out the obvious that Redd is in a healthy growth stage, but some other things too:
Here are the reasons to mine Reddcoin:
- Stability! Its a “senior coin” and it has a market cap of near 5 MIL! It would take a mountain to “pump and dump”, its solid!
- The price has always gone up!
- It shows no “redd” flags of a pump and dump, just steady growth, and nice easy steady climb.
- The devs JUST added the ability to stake on the latest wallet. This coin has been around since 2013, and has never had the ability to stake until now.
- If your looking for a coin with stability and real stable growth with staking ability, this is it.
- The difficulty is really high right now at 130ish Scrypt, so only use asics, but Im getting paid every few minutes on a populated pool. See below.
This is a LONG TERM coin. YOU WONT “GET RICH QUICK”, BUT WHEN YOU DO HERES MY REDDCOIN ADDRESS: RmXjJPBJCBcgJr48EKK1MPfb9SpLDQLXzw
Here is the critical info you need:
Current difficulty as of July 31st 2014: 130 +/-
Pool im using because of massive hashpower because of population, and its a very clean server with low errors : https://rddpool.com/index.php
Looks like its paying 400-700 coins about every 8-10minutes
You MUST download the latest wallet found at : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=423597.0 . Latest wallet is V1.3
This will be a major asset to your portfolio, youll be glad you got some, I just dont know when 😉
Important notes from the dev: PoSV will start at block 260800 which is expected to be minted around 7pm UTC, 2nd August 2014. (Who will be the lucky one?) The total amount of RDD mined in PoW phase will be just a tad shy of 27 billion, which is about 500m less than we originally estimated. Encrypt your existing wallet.dat because staking is only possible with encrypted wallets.
My thoughts: So it SOUNDS like you wont even be able to mine this at all soon. Sounds like it is going to be POS or what they call POSV.